She’s one in a million and means the world to you, so treat her like it! First things first, book a reservation. To help you out, here’s a round-up of local restaurants offering Mother’s Day specials.
BRUNCH + DINNER SPOTS
- Brunch Buffet, 10 am – 3 pm and Dinner Service, 5 pm – 8 pm > Make a Reservation
Birch’s on the Lake
- Complimentary Mimosas for Mom!
- Brunch Specialties, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm > Call for reservations 952-473-5253
- Choose a refillable glass of wine, refillable mimosa, refillable glass of bubbly, or a free tiramisu (dine in only)
- Brunch, Lunch, or Dinner
- Dinner menu starting at 4 pm > Make a Reservation
- Special Strawberry Shortcake or Pepsi Cake
- Brunch, Lunch or Dinner – full-service all day > Make a Reservation
- Brunch, 9 am – 2 pm > Make a Reservation
- Brunch Buffet, 10 am – 3 pm > Make a Reservation
And let’s be real, Moms deserve some extra love and attention this year, so remember to shop local for thoughtful gifts and goodies. From spa gift cards to fresh flowers, Wayzata’s got it all.