Did you know you can add events to the WayzataChamber.com community calendar? It’s easy! And a FREE benefit of membership. So whether it’s a reoccurring event like live music every Thursday or a signature event you are looking to promote, let the community know! Chelsea Janke with CEL Marketing-PR-Design walks us through how to add an event. Here are a few simple steps to get you there:
- Go to WayzataChamber.com
- Click “EXPLORE” in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Click “Member Login”. This will bring you to the Members Only Login page
- Fill in your username and password. This will bring you to the Member Portal Home
- Click “Submit Your Event”
- Enter all of your event details
- Once your event information is entered, click the blue “Submit Event” button at the bottom of the page, and Voilà!
Chamber staff will receive a notification to review your submitted event and your event will be published on WayzataChamber.com within 24 hours. We look forward to seeing all of your events.