The Chamber recently updated the look and feel of your member profile portal. The new portal promotes easier navigation and helps you take advantage of member benefits, including discounted member-only rates for programs and events. Jump online and take a look!
You are still able to log in with your current credentials. If you have forgotten your login information, just click on the reset button to change your login and password.
Below is a handy “Membership Portal Overview.” The information in this guide will show you how to:
- Login and update your organization’s information
- Add new employees/inactivate former employees
- Refresh your directory description
- Upload your member events
- Review outstanding invoices and pay them easily
- Take advantage of your member benefits!
Download New Member Portal Guide
The more you update and personalize your profile, the more value you will receive from your membership.
Please download the overview for reference and share it with others in your organization who may benefit from this information.
As always, feel free to contact Judy Johnson, Membership Services Director, at email@example.com or call 952-473-9595 if you have any questions. Thank you for being a valued member of the Chamber!