As your business or organization heads into 2024, budget and goal setting take center stage. Now is the perfect time to review all of the exclusive marketing, advertising, and sponsorship opportunities the Chamber offers.
The Chamber provides a platform for members to engage, promote their businesses, build a broad professional network, and participate in some dynamic programs throughout the year. Here are some ideas to consider as you plan for the new year.
Get in Front of Thousands
Build your brand and be seen at our four major festivals and events in 2024. Each has a wide range of opportunities to sponsor, volunteer, and showcase your business. Click on the link for more information.
- Chilly Open – February 9 & 10
- Wayzata Art Experience – June 21-23
- James J. Hill Days 50th! – September 6-8
- Boo Bash Dash/ Boo Blast – October 26
Raise Your Visibility
Be sure to check out the Chamber’s Member Sponsorship Packages – Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each level has a number of benefits bundled to enhance your engagement in programs and events, while deepening your connections in the Chamber and community. Benefits include:
- Passes to member events
- Logo included on your online directory listing
- Sponsorship recognition at events and online
- Seasonal street banners along Lake Street
- Ads and blogs in Chamber e-newsletters, and
- Flex Dollars to use at the four major festivals and events, including the Chamber’s Annual Roger Miller Golf Classic.
Don’t Miss Out on this Members-Only Free Benefit
Consider including an ad in the weekly Wednesday “Shop Eat Enjoy” e-newsletter that goes out to over 5000 subscribers in the west metro/lakes area. It’s a great way to market your business and services on a regular basis.
Here is a link to our full Member Benefits Packet. It will take you through sponsorship, advertising, and marketing information.
For any major festival sponsorship information, contact Brooke Beyer at email@example.com. For Member Sponsorship Package information, contact Judy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like information on the Roger Miller Golf Classic, contact Anna Skemp at email@example.com.
Let’s get a jump start to a strong 2024 together!