Promote the launch of a new product, service or space within your business.
- Breakfast (7:30-9am), Lunch (11:30am-1pm) or Happy Hour time (4-5:30pm)
- 1 Business Showcase per month
- Last Thursday of the month, unless the last Thursday falls during the week of a community festival, Chamber event or holiday (refer to the calendar for dates)
- The Chamber needs at least one month to promote it
- Provide food and drinks
- Business must be able to accommodate at least 30 people (Chamber cannot guarantee this #)
- Provide 5-10 minute business update
- Assist the Chamber in marketing the event. Invite your clients, other local businesses, etc.
- Provide written description of your event to the Chamber, what guests can expect, etc.
- Setup and take down of the event
- Can partner with nearby business
- Promote your business showcase via:
- An event (registration page) on our website
- 2 social media posts
- 1 Shop. Eat. Enjoy e-blast
- 1 E-Gateway e-blast
- Will take photos at the event to include in future communications
- Be present at the event to make introductions, answer questions from guests, etc.
- April 28
- May 26
- June 16
- July 28
- August 25
- October 20 or 27
- November 17
- December TBD (we are open to dates based on the holiday season)
- January 2023 TBD
- February 2023 TBD
- March 2023 TBD
New member events coming your way to showcase businesses. Hosting a business showcase is currently available to member sponsor package holders. Attending these free events is open to all members.
Interested in this opportunity? Contact email@example.com