EmpowHER Women’s Network – September Luncheon
Date: September 24, 2024
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Atria Corporate Center - 3033 Campus Drive Plymouth, 55441
The Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to offer the EmpowHER Women's Network member programming in 2024.
The EmpowHER Women’s Network believes in the immense value that women bring to the Chamber of Commerce. Our purpose is to foster a supportive and empowering community where women engage in peer-led mentorship by providing a safe space, which allows women to feel heard and receive advice and feedback. The EmpowHER Women’s Network is dedicated to making a difference by cultivating an environment where women thrive, excel, and contribute meaningfully to the growth and success of our community and beyond.
HOW IT WORKS
- Programming includes four 90-minute luncheons with peer-led roundtable discussions on a variety of curated topics.
- A fun summer activity and volunteer opportunities will be available to build friendships and community good will.
- Other “stay connected” get-togethers will take place between luncheon programs on an ad hoc basis led by participants of the group.
- We will meet at the beautiful Atria Corporate Center in the main floor conference room. Parking is free.
A delicious buffet luncheon will be provided, including:
- Mini Salad Sandwiches on Croissants (two per person)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup with Crackers
- Bottled Water, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee
- Gluten-free options are available. Please notify in advance.
11:30 am to 11:55 am – Check-in, Lunch Buffet, Networking
11:55 am to 12:45 pm – Introductions, Programming, Roundtable Discussions on Topic(s) of the Day
12:45 to 1:00 pm – Networking
We hope you will join the EmpowHER Women's Network and attend our September 24th event by registering today.
Sign up for the EmpowHER Women's Network to stay connected on this program and other information.
A special thank you to our HOST SPONSOR CEL Marketing PR Design for making this space available. Cindy Leines, CEO & Strategist, is a long-time Chamber member and community leader.
Questions? Contact Membership Services Director, Judy Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.