- This event has passed.
5th Annual Sip, Shop & Support Holiday Event
Date: November 17, 2022
Time: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Location: 13500 Wayzata Blvd. Minnetonka, MN 55305
SHOP LOCAL & START YOUR HOLIDAY GIFT GATHERING EARLY
Please join the Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce as it hosts its 5th Annual Sip, Shop, & Support Holiday Event at Sears Imported Autos on Thursday, November 17th from 4-7 pm. Bring your friends and colleagues for a fun night of shopping in support of local businesses!
Take a look at our participating vendors!
- 108 Candles
- F45 Training Ridgedale
- Graham Jewelers
- Maverick Chiropractic
- Nedia Hair Loss Salon & Spa
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Paint Nail Bar
- Penelope Frohardt – Author "The Book of Fabulous Questions, Family Edition"
- Rose + Pom
- Selah Massage & Bodywork
- Seven Stone Jewelry
- Skingevity Med Spa
- Tailgate Spices
- The Brost Clinic
- The Thinking Spot
- Tubman (featured nonprofit)
- Wayzata Bay Car Wash
This free event, with complimentary appetizers, cash bar, and music will showcase Chamber member retail, food, and service industries. There will also be a Toys for Tots donation bin, please consider making a donation.
Thank you to the Chamber's Women in Business Committee for hosting this fun evening. A special thank you to Sears Imported Autos for its tremendous support and sponsorship of this wonderful holiday season event!
Are you interested in being a vendor at the event? VENDOR BOOTHS SOLD OUT
$125 (special rate for Chamber members) and $175 (for non-Chamber members) Payment & Agreement includes the following:
- Vendors must provide cash and carry items TO SELL the day of the event.
- Vendors have the ability to promote, to Chamber members, Sears Imported Autos customers and community shoppers.
- Business name will be listed on the Chamber's event page and marketing materials.
- Business name will be listed on event signage.
- Opportunity to invite your customers/friends to the event.
- Tables, chairs, draping, etc. are the responsibility of the participating vendors to provide the day of the event.
- Volunteers will be present to help you unload your car before the event. Event set-up starts at 2:30 pm.
- There are no refunds once your registration is made.
- Over 150 people attend this festive shopping event!
For questions about being a vendor at this event, please email Judy Johnson, Membership Services Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!