Resources for Your Business
- Small Business Association Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- MN Chamber – Is your Business Ready for COVID-19?
- What you need to know about COVID-19 and recommendations from the CDC.
- Facebook Grant for Small Businesses
- Information & Resources for Employers
- Information from the Office of Governor Walz
- COVID-19 Unemployment benefits
- MN Employment and Economic Development/DEED
- Open to Business
- Hennepin County COVID Resources
- Subscribe to Emails from MN Retail Association
- Essential Workforce Guidelines CISA.GOV
- Shop Small Graphics to Use
Re-Opening Resources for Your Business
- CDC Guidance
- State of MN Resources for Returning to Work Safely – Templates & Checklists
- MN Retailers Best Practice
- Return to Work Safely
- Return to Work Checklist
Re-Opening Signage for Your Business
- CDC Sign – COVID-19 Symptoms
- CDC Sign – Stop the Spread of Germs
- CDC Sign – How to Use a Mask
- Charming “Social Distance” Sign
- “Our Priority is Your Safety” Sign
- Generic “Social Distance” Sign
Additional support resources from your fellow members
Weekly Chamber Connect Virtual Meetings
- Command the Zoom with Liz Uram
- CARE Act and Its Impact on Retirement
- Facing Your Financial Fears
- Digital Security Awareness
- Proactive Marketing During An Uncertain Future
- The Business of Anxiety
- Pivoting Your Business in a Brave New World
- An Update from the City of Wayzata
- A Conversation with Dean Phillips
- Communicate Like A Boss
Get the word out about your plans weekly through your membership
Our community-wide Shop. Eat. Enjoy. email is a great opportunity to communicate what your plans are for the coming weeks.
In order to accommodate and allow time for creation, updates or edits, the deadline for our weekly Shop.Eat.Enjoy. Email has been extended to Wednesday mornings at 9 AM. Reminder: submit an Ad that is 640 x 290 pixels in size in JPEG, PNG or PDF Format to general inbox linked below.
JOIN THIS FACEBOOK GROUP!
Post Updates, Menu Options, Promotions and more in our New Community Facebook Group.
Please post if you will be providing delivery, carry-out, your menu items if possible, and any other details we should know, and if there is anything else we can do to help. This could include modified hours, updates or specials.
REMOTE WORKING TOOLS
|ZOOM||$0-19.99*, Services Provided: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing/Webinar, Security/Encryption|
|Google Suite/Hangouts||$6-25/per user*, Services Provided: Video Conferencing, Audio Phone, Instant Messaging, Information Storage/Sharing, Project Management, Security Encryption. *In response to COVID-19 through July 19: free access to their advanced Hangouts Meet video-conferencing capabilities to all G Suite and G Suite for Education customers globally including larger meetings, for up to 250 participants per call, live streaming for up to 100,000 viewers within a domain, and the ability to record meetings and save them to Google Drive.|
|Office 365/Teams||$0-12.50/per user*, Services Provided: Video Conferencing, Instant Messaging, Information Storage/Sharing, Project Management, Security Encryption. *In response to COVID-19: Beginning March 10, Microsoft is rolling out updates to the free version of Teams that will lift restrictions on user limits.|
|Dropbox Business||$12.50-20/per user*, Services Provider: Information Storage/Sharing, Security/Encryption. *In response to COVID-19: Free Dropbox Business subscriptions for a three-month period to nonprofits and NGOs that are focused on fighting COVID-19|
|Quickbooks Online||$12-75, Services Provided: Information Storage/Sharing, Project Management, Security/Encryption|
HOW THE CHAMBER IS OPERATING
The Chamber is “open” and ready to respond and serve as best we can. Please communicate with Chamber staff in the same way you always have with the exception of in person in our office. Email staff directly or as a team at our general inbox linked below.
All chamber events are canceled through the end of April. We will continue to hold committee meetings virtually. Stay tuned for updates here and on our Facebook Page and check out the red flag above for COVID-19 business resources.
We will get through this together!