Women in Business
The mission of the Women in Business Committee is to inspire and empower Chamber members through mentoring, networking, sharing experiences and professional development. The Women in Business Committee hosts quarterly events that foster a local avenue to connect with peers, encourage one another and promote success. All Chamber members and non-members are welcome to attend. Want to learn more? Contact Kathy Peterson at email@example.com.
- February 16 – A Passion for Women in Leadership Luncheon, Featuring Marci Malzahn | 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at Wayzata Country Club
- May 25 – Leading Transformational Change Luncheon, Featuring Janee Harteu, Police Commissioner of Minneapolis | 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at Wayzata Country Club
- August 16 – Wine & Wellness Expo | 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at The Pavillion at The Promenade of Wayzata
- November 16 – Stay tuned!
Check out their August 16th event, “Wine & Wellness” !
- Beth Biersdorf
- Michelle Pohlad
- CEO of HealthPartners – Mary Brainerd
- Senior Vice President; President, Meals at General Mills – Juliana Chugg
- Founder & CEO of CaringBridge – Sona Mehring
- News reporter, TV show host, and published author – Joan Steffend Brandmeier
- EVP-N.A. Operations, Buffalo Wild Wings – Judith Shoulak
- Founder of Mill City Farmers Market – Brenda Langton
- President & CEO of Tunheim – Kathy Tunheim
- Founder TeamWomenMN – Pam Borton
- Author of ‘Great Love: The Mary Jo Copeland Story’ – Michelle Hinck
- President & Director of Minneapolis Institute of Art – Kaywin Feldman
- KSTP-TV Meteorologist – Ken Barlow
- Former St. Paul Saints Executive – Annie Huidekoper
- Founder & President of Mind Body Solutions – Matthew Sanford
- Published Author, International Bilingual Speaker and Founder of Malzahn Strategic – Marci Malzahn