Maximize your membership investment by getting involved! Below are some easy ways to become more active in the Chamber!
- Attend an event – See our Events Calendar for more information! Check back frequently as this is updated often.
- Join a Committee – Get started by viewing the committee descriptions.
- Volunteer at a community event – Email Brooke Beyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information
- Sign up for Chamber Connect – Learn more about and apply for Chamber Connect
- Promote your business! For details on 2016 advertising, please look over the agreements and contact email@example.com with questions.
- Become an Ambassador – Ambassador’s help welcome new members and celebrate current member’s business moves to new or remodeled locations. Visits take place on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month.
Questions? Contact Director of Membership Services, Kathy Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.