Do you ever wonder if you are taking advantage of your full Chamber Member Benefits? The best strategy is to align your marketing, networking, and professional development goals with the engagement opportunities that best meet your business needs.
Here some are great Chamber member no-cost benefits that are easy to take advantage of anytime:
- Advertise in the Wednesday weekly Shop Eat Enjoy e-newsletter sent to over 5000 subscribers in the west metro/lakes area, including Chamber members.
- Post your events, workshops, performances, and more to the Chamber’s online events calendar through your member portal to promote your upcoming event.
- Expand your network by joining Chamber Connect. It’s a one-one introduction via email each month to another Chamber member. Members love being involved in this free program as they expand their network and sphere of influence.
- Become a Chamber Ambassador and welcome new members to the Chamber. You will also be invited to grand opening and ribbon cutting celebrations. Your attendance is based on your availability. It’s a great way to meet other members and learn about new businesses in the Chamber.
- Build lasting relationships with other great Chamber members by volunteering. Become a Wavemaker at the Chamber’s major festivals by signing up for a shift when it works with your schedule. Pro tip – bring out your team and volunteer together!
And if your business or organization is ready to go to the next level in engagement, marketing, and sponsorships, here are excellent opportunities:
- Build your brand by including your logo in your member directory listing. It’s only $100 for a full year, and it really makes your listing pop in the Chamber’s online directory. You can add it via your member portal or contact the Chamber. (low-cost)
- Add a Member Sponsorship Package to your base membership. Bundle your benefits to meet your marketing and engagement goals. Levels range from Bronze-$1000, Silver $2500, Gold $5000, and Platinum $10,000.
- Sponsor the Chamber’s major events and festivals – Chilly Open (Feb), Roger Miller Golf Classic (June), Wayzata Art Experience (June), James J. Hill Days (Sept.), Boo Bash Dash (Oct.). Member levels range from $300 and up to custom sponsorships
As always, please join us for dynamic networking events, training/development programs, Leadership Luncheons (Jan. – May), and member appreciation/celebration events year-round!
Contact Judy Johnson, Membership Services Director, at email@example.com for any questions you may have on your member benefits.