Top 10 Things To Do
10. Gather the family and head to Wayzata Beach for a day of fun in the sun! You can explore the new swimming docks on the shores and enjoy the new beach concession from McCormick’s Restaurant.
9. Enjoy the magic of Lake Minnetonka as you ride on the restored 1906 Steamboat Minnehaha or one of the many charter boats.
8. Visit the Wayzata Depot Museum and view the remarkable outdoor garden railroad display.
7. Stop by the Wayzata Library, where you’ll enjoy one of the great views of Lake Minnetonka, gardends and fun activities for kids, including book clubs, story times and game days.
6. Enjoy Klapprich Park in both snow and sun. Grab your skates or sleds for wintertime fun, or bring your dog to the dog park in the hockey rink and enjoy the sun, complete with the protection of new awnings.
5. Bike, blade, run or walk the Dakota Rail Trail or Luce Line after a fun picnic in Shaver Park.
4. Load up the boat and hit the Lake! Go tubing, wakeboarding, fishing, stand up paddle boarding, swimming and more before swinging into one of Wayzata’s newly added public docks for the lakeside dining.
3. Explore the historic Trappers Cabin in Shaver Park to experience a remnant of Wayzata’s past.
2. Experience the food, fun and activities of Wayzata’s Community Events including the Chilly Open, Wayzata Art Experience, Summer Concert Series, Boo Blast and James J. Hill Days.
We saved the best for last!
1. Shop, eat and enjoy more than 150 unique retail shops and an eclectic assortment of dining establishments that range from casual to elegant.