Chamber Member Benefits
Big enough to make a difference, Small enough to Care.
Networking: Participate in a large variety of Chamber events to connect with 400+ members.
- Breakfast or luncheon events monthly
- Enrichment workshop, quarterly events
- After-Hours social events
- Chamber Connect, one-on-one, free and easy networking for busy professionals
- Annual Membership Appreciation Picnic
- Welcome visits and ribbon-cuttings
Community: A commitment to your community is important for customer relationships and success.
- Membership not only boosts your reputation and credibility, but also provides you a voice through the Chamber’s advocacy efforts.
Exposure: Take Advantage of these benefits and opportunities.
- Web exposure on wayzatachamber.com including directory listing with logo, Hot Deals & job postings, Event Listing, Enhanced profile listing
- E-Gateway: E-Newsletter to 1000+ Member Repts
- Shop.Eat.Enjoy. Banner Ad Email to 2700+ subscribers
- The Gateway printed monthly newsletter
- Wayzata’s official Shopping and Dining Guide
- Wayzata Welcome Center brochure rack
- Downtown Wayzata seasonal street banners
Engagement: Join a committee to build your network and make a difference.
- Young Professionals
- Women in Business
- The Ambassadors Group
- The Roger Miller Golf Classic
Engagement: Volunteer, Plan, Sponsor or Attend our Community Events.
- Wayzata Chilly Open
- Wayzata Art Experience
- James J Hill Days
- Boo Bash Dash
Support: It’s the relationships.
- With your membership, you receive the full support of the Chamber Staff, Board of Directors, and Committee members…plus more than 400 engaged, similarly motivated members. Your Chamber works for you, so feel free to call or stop by anytime with your thoughts, concerns or special announcements.