City of Wayzata Parking Pilot Projects
As you may be aware, in recent months the City Council has been working on developing pilot projects to help address the parking demand in the downtown district this summer.
The projects include:
1. Enforcement of 2-Hour On-Street Parking– to increase turnover of high demand parking in the following locations: Lake Street between Superior Blvd. and Walker Ave., Broadway Ave. from Lake Street to Rice St., Walker Ave. from Lake Street to the ramp entrance, and the West City lot.
2. Designated Employee Parking– locations include the 3rd floor of the Marquee Plaza (after 4:00 pm and weekends only), The Promenade (contact City Hall for permit), and the City Hall parking lot at 600 Rice Street.
3. Public Valet Service– located at the West City Lot. The price will be $6/car.
1. Lake Minnetonka Trolley– the trolley will run a 16-stop route from 10:00 am-4:00 pm on Thursdays and Sundays. The trolley will have a special route along Lake Street on Wednesday evenings in July from 5:30-9:30 pm.
2. Additional Docks– more docks have been added at both the Broadway and Depot public dock locations.
For more details on the parking projects please click here.